22 Nov IberoDocs is looking for you!
IberoDocs, the Ibero-American Documentary Film Festival Scotland based in Edinburgh is preparing its 4th edition for 2017. We’re seeking for volunteers to fill the following vacancies (although experience in similar roles is not essencial for none of them, it is a plus):
Marketing Executive [Voluntary/Unpaid Position]
We are looking for an energetic marketing executive to be part of our team. Starting asap, we want you to help us support the planning and implementation of marketing and communications campaigns for IberoDocs next edition (May 2017). You should be a self-motivator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong creativity as you will work with different teams to develop content including photography and video for a range of platforms. You will also support the successful organisation the festival. An interest for documentary and/or the Ibero-American culture would be a plus.
– Promotion of the festival and associated events (content creation, social media, cross-partnership with other festivals, draws and contests)
– Coordinate advertising in media, online, print press.
– Coordinate the distribution of print materials.
– Social media management (included paid campaigns if required)
– Update and maintenance of the website. SEO optimisation.
– Creation of statistics reports with insights on all our SM channels and website.
Press and PR Officer – [Voluntary/Unpaid Position]
We are looking for an energetic Media officer to be part of our team. Starting asap, you will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of PR and communications activity in support of IberoDocs 4th Edition (May 2017). Ideally, you will bring with you contacts in media and social media from Scotland and the UK, along with some knowledge of Spanish. You should be a self-motivator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong creativity. An interest for documentary and/or the Ibero-American culture would be a plus.
– Update media and press contacts data bases.
– Create awareness and build relationship with the Scottish and UK media via e-mail and PR (events, press passes expediture, press releases, interviews, etc)
– Write up and coordination of press releases in all the relevant languages.
– Preparation of various press-packs to be sent to the press/media of the relevant countries
– Content creation before, during and after the festival: interviews, voiceover segments, written articles for the web).
– Plan and implementation of a strategy with our media partner: Brit Es.
– Clipping: keep and eye on the media to find out who’s speaking of IberoDocs.
Social media assistant – [Voluntary/Unpaid Position]
We are looking for a self-motivated social media assistant to be part of our team. Starting asap, we want you to help us to promote IberoDocs next edition in May 2017 through our social media channels. You should have excellent written communication skills in English and be able to create content and updates for our social profiles. An interest for documentary and/or the Ibero-American culture would be a plus.
– Update and maintain Iberodocs social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc).
– Help to create campaigns, events, contests and multimedia content (videos, pictures) to engage and interact with our followers.
– Propose content and update the social media calendar. Follow the social media calendar in order to present a consistent SM strategy.
Please, if you wish to apply for any of these volunteer positions send your cv and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING YOU IN OUR TEAM!