We are thrilled about the popularity of the IberoDocs 2024 screen printing workshops with Print Empress.
The events are now completely sold out and unfortunately we cannot accept any further bookings. Please do not arrive at the event unless you have booked a ticket, as we will not have capacity for additional admissions at this stage.
Those with tickets, please read the event details below.
Information for participants:
- The workshop runs for two hours.
- Please remember to bring your own materials – t-shirts, tote bags, anything light coloured in a natural material such as cotton.
- Our printing process serves one person at a time, each with the help of our wonderful professional screen printer Karina from Print Empress. It takes approximately 5 minutes per person to apply the print onto the fabric.
- Upon arrival, you will receive a ticket indicating your time slot for process. Please allow additional time as slots are based on estimates. If you find yourself waiting, please help yourself to the free tea and coffee provided.
- Participants can choose from three pre-made designs and three different colours of ink (see examples below). Alternatively, you can purchase a t-shirt by making a small contribution towards the workshops costs.
- Please allow additional of time as this is not an exact process.
- The event is part of our film festival, IberoDocs. The screen designs are related to our festival posters and stills from films in our programme.
- There will be some limited tote bags and t-shirts from previous editions of the festival available to use, should you forget to bring your own materials.